- How long will it take for my order to reach me?
Most orders will take 7-14 days to reach you. If you would like to pay for expedited shipping, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer free shipping?
At this point in time, we do not.
- How are shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs are calculated based on weight and distance. Once you add items to your cart and proceed to checkout, the shipping cost will be calculated for you once your billing and shipping addresses are entered.
2. Pick-Up In Store
- What does the Pick-Up In Store option mean?
Choosing this option allows you to conveniently shop and pay for your items online and pick up your order from our main location, 238 Grand Street, in Brooklyn, at your convenience.
Please allow a minimum of 72 hours for us to gather your order. You will receive a second confirmation email once your order is ready to be picked up. If you choose to visit before you have received this email, we cannot guarantee that your order will be fullfilled.
Our Pick Up In Store hours are Monday-Sunday 1pm-7pm.
Pick Up In Store orders have a 1-4 day processing time.
Pick-Up is located at the front desk at 238 Grand Street, Brooklyn.
3. No Return Policy
- Since we are a small business, all art sales are final and cannot be refunded after they have been shipped. If you accidentally bought something, please reach out to us immediately, prior to shipping the piece, at email@example.com and we will work on solving the issue.
4. Contacting Artists for Commissions
- If you would like to contact any artists for commission work, please call us at 917-547-8316, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.